Re: [jasspa] Backup files -- MEBACKUPSUB behavior vs docs

    Message 1 of 9 , May 12, 2004
      I would not find this useful. IMO, ME is the wrong tool for this. I
      would use 'rsync' and 'cron' to set up a mirroring strategy, instead.
      In fact this is what I'm going to implement very shortly to prevent the
      problem I had when my Windows hung and ME wrote my file with zero length
      the other day. (N.b. I don't necessarily need my files saved
      up-to-the-minute; it's enough to have them up-to-the-day.)

      -Th

      --
      Thomas Hundt