[jasspa] language.emf

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 1999
      When I run the program, right out of the box and freshly installed, I get "error executing language, line 66" (which is the last line: set-language #l0). I suspect this is another one of those things that once you initialize it in a user profile, goes in the history file and you never hear about it again.

      (Personally, I don't much like the history mechanism; I'd rather not store state someplace. I work on too many things at once for it to be useful, and never use the '-c' option.)

      Also, line 21 of language.emf is:

      0 define-macro set-laguage-list

      which could use some spell-checking :-)

      language.emf:
      ; Created : Thu May 7 20:18:08 1998
      ; Last Modified : <030699.1147>

      any material posted to this list.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 1999
        Oops. This was just addressed in the previous e-mail. Sorry!

        -Th