General Admission

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 5:04 PM
      All,

      As you may have gathered from a previous email I have been having considerable
      difficulty sending out emails, this has been on going for several months but
      thankfully appears to be fully resolved.

      So if you are expecting a replay from either a news group email or from a
      support email please refresh my memory as my response may have bounced or got
      lost somewhere.

      Sorry for any problems this may have caused,