ifill-paragraph -- A and V not working properly (act like Y and N)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2004
      For the ifill-paragraph function, when doing multiple bullet points one
      after another, '?' gives a list of available options (Y/N/All/NeVer)...
      A and V act like Y and N for me... is this a bug?

      Also: does the support@... address work?

      -Tom Hundt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2004
        Tom

        > For the ifill-paragraph function, when doing multiple bullet points one
        > after another, '?' gives a list of available options (Y/N/All/NeVer)...
        > A and V act like Y and N for me... is this a bug?

        This is a bug which I've not managed to get around to fixing yet, I believe a
        fix is now possible so I'll look into it.

        > Also: does the support@... address work?

        It hasn't been, I've got you email's, I haven't been able to respond before
        tonight due to my smtp server not playing ball. I've got a fix for that and
        you should now have a response to them.

        Sorry for the delay,

        Steve