[jasspa] debugging on and off ?

  • Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 1999
      Hello,

      Generation of complicated macros is made easier by setting the debugging-variables.

      define-macro my-macro-from-1001-nights
      set-variable $debug 1 ; switch debbuging on; this works
      macro-text ......
      set-variable $debug 0 ; but switching off at the end is not working
      !emacro

      Any idea for setting debugging-off inside the macro avoiding manually setting this variable again and again off ?

      best regards,
      Detlef
    • Steven Phillips,,,
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999
        When debugging try pressing the '?' key, this gives a one line help on key
        input commands. The '!' key command is the one you really need, with this you
        do not need the reset line of $debug to 0.