Two small bugs

  • azynheira
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
      Hello All,

      I've detected two small bugs (March 2004 release!)

      1) If you have the Items List activated and you are seeing the items,
      ou via the Buffer Tag List select the "*scratch*" buffer, the 'old'
      items will still be there unless you force a refresh. Please notice
      that this lack of refresh in only if you select the "*scratch*"
      buffer.

      2)If you have the folds colapsed, not items will appear on the items
      list unless you open them.

      That's my 0.02 EUR> .. :)

      Another question I would like to propose for discussion is the
      creation of a public CVS that would contain all top notch releases of
      fixes. What is your opinion ?

      Regards,

      Pedro
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004
        > 1) If you have the Items List activated and you are seeing the items,
        > ou via the Buffer Tag List select the "*scratch*" buffer, the 'old'
        > items will still be there unless you force a refresh. Please notice
        > that this lack of refresh in only if you select the "*scratch*"
        > buffer.

        Good catch, will fix but as this is not critical I'm not sure when I will release.

        > 2)If you have the folds colapsed, not items will appear on the items
        > list unless you open them.

        I think this is caused by the collapse lines not match the item-list search strings and this is file type specific. I have tried both C and emf and these work, which file type were you using?

        Steve