RE: [jasspa] PHP highlighting bugs

  • first last
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 22, 2004
      Thanks. As usual everything is fixed quickly.

      --- "Phillips, Steven" <sphillips@...> wrote:
      ---------------------------------

> [...]

      The bracket matching is at a low level and not aware of php commenting,
      I don't think there is much we can do for this in hte short term.

      > -the <? start token is not accepted (only <?php), that is easy, just
      > add them two to the hkphp.emf:

      Fixed for main release.

      > hilight .hilight.php 0x80 "<\\?" .hilight.phpscript
      > .scheme.prepro
      > indent .hilight.phptag t "<\\?" .indent.phpscript
      > (The first one for syntax and the second one for indentation).
      >
      > -The case statement does not get properly indented, the ideal way
      (for
      > me at least) would be to have
      >
      > switch ($a){
      > case 1:
      > whatever;
      > case n:
      > some more;
      > default:
      > default things;
      > }
      >
      > Is that possible? I guess that the difficulty is that default doesn't
      > have a case following it, just a }.

      I have added a fix for this, its now indented as follows:

      switch ($a){
      case 1:
      whatever;
      case n:
      some more;
      default:
      default things;
      }

      Best I can do (and my prefered indentation style :)

      > One possible improvement that I would like to see is php highlighting
      > within html strings so you can do things like value="<?=
      > $value ?>" and
      > get it highlighted.

      Should be possible but I've not done this,

      Steve

      > Anyway, I am working on a CSS hightlight mode that should be ready by
      > the end of this week (I think I already said that I was
      > working on it a
      > while ago but I have been trying other editors).
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Gabriel

      modify your account settings manually.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT