RC4 documentation

  • Dr. Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      Hello,

      Im just developing some html-components for a perl-cgi application
      (tabbox, tree, searchable listbox etc). In order to test the
      scalability I wrapped the me2004-documentation. If you wan't to have
      a look at it:

      http://goblet.molgen.mpg.de/jasspa/

      Any browser from IE5.5++, mozilla 1.4, firebird0.7 onwards should
      work. The mozilla ones even faster that the IE one.

      BTW:
      I found that logo.png was missing in the download so I have stoolen it
      from the jasspa-page.

      regards,
      Detlef