923New Wiki is now Online (Was: Re: Wiki)

  • Dr. Detlef Groth
    Jan 14, 2004
      Just Press `Edit this Page' at the bottom add the Text you want. For
      creating new Pages add something like: MyNewPage (remark the capital
      letters) this will be recognized as a link after saving. If the page
      does not exist this question marks appears. Click on it, edit and
      save!

      NB: mixed case words (LikeThis?) do not need to be enclosed in
      brackets. For internal links (inside this Wiki), the complete URL
      should not be written
      (otherwise the link will not work). Add «http://" only for
      external links.
      see:
      http://microemacs.cowgar.com/wakka.php?wakka=HelpOnEditing&v=39a

      NB: mixed case words (LikeThis?) do not need to be enclosed in
      brackets. For internal links (inside this Wiki), the complete URL
      should not be written
      (otherwise the link will not work). Add «http://" only for
      external links.

      NB: To prevent a WordLikeThis from becoming a link, place a ~ (tilda)
      in front of it.

      regards,
      Detlef