767How to add Qt keywords and string-rectangle

  • salmankhilji
    Dec 6, 2003
      In Qt, in addition to having the following standard

      public:
      protected:
      private:

      keywords, you also have

      public slots:
      protected slots:
      private slots:

      If I issue the command restyle-buffer, then these do not get indented
      right---they get the same columnar treatment as my member functions.
      Can someone please tell me what I have to do to get this right.

      I am using XEmacs right now. There is a command where you can
      vertically select a column and then issue a string-rectangle
      command. After asking you what the text you want to add, XEmacs then
      inserts that word along the whole vertical line. How do you do this
      in MicroEmacs?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic