756Multi language highlights

  • first last
    Oct 9, 2003
      Hi everyone. I have added JavaScript highlight in HTML and JSP (HTML +
      JavaScript + Java) to the highlight options.

      The JavaScript one it's based on the Java one but including the DOM
      elements and methods for highlighting. It is called from the html mode
      (I have modified it so <script> without language also does JS).

      The JSP one is based on the modified HTML, with the vb hooks changed to

      None of them do indentation right and I don't know how to fix them.

      I have put a file with all of the macros that come with microemacs on a
      server for everyone who wishes to try. It will create a directory
      called "microemacs" with the linux binary and the macros (no .etfs, as
      I have them modified).

      The file is in

      Hope someone finds them useful.