748hippie-expand from GNU Emacs

  • balaclavabob2
    Oct 3, 2003
      Hello,

      Is there any macro in microemacs which mimics the GNU Emacs hippie-expand?

      hippie-expand is like an autocomplete while typing within a buffer.

      For example:

      int blah1, blah2, blah3;

      Now if I typed 'b' and then activated 'hippie-expand' I would get
      'blah1' then if I pressed it again I would get 'blah2' instead.

      This is SO useful when using long variable names and if it is not
      included it shouldn't be to hard to make a macro for it?

      I don't have the time or the patience to make/test a macro todo this.

      Bob
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic