742Re: [jasspa] Development Release Posted

  • Rick Owen
    Aug 9, 2003
      Hi Jon,
      --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
      > Hi Rick,
      >
      > I do not have access to a HP-UX machine at the moment
      > so I cannot post one. I'll try and get Steve to build
      > it if he is not on holiday and forward an image.

      Thanks. I'd build it myself but the machine to which I have access has had all development tools
      removed.

      > Note that this is not an official release, but had to
      > post a binary to fix some Linux problems - hence
      > why this has appeared now.

      Not a problem -- I like living in the cutting (or is it bleeding) edge of my software tools.. :)

      Thanks,
      Rick.

      =====
      "Life is hard. It's even harder if you're stupid." -- John Wayne
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic