741Re: [jasspa] Development Release Posted

    Aug 9 1:08 PM
      Rick Owen wrote:
      > Jon,
      >
      > I'm babysitting a very active two-year-old granddaughter, so I don't have time at the moment to
      > check, but if you will put (if there isn't already one) an hp-ux binary on the experimental page I
      > will be happy to test it. I use jasspa-me exclusively on the hp-ux system at work.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Rick.

      Hi Rick,

      I do not have access to a HP-UX machine at the moment
      so I cannot post one. I'll try and get Steve to build
      it if he is not on holiday and forward an image.

      Note that this is not an official release, but had to
      post a binary to fix some Linux problems - hence
      why this has appeared now.