740Re: [jasspa] Development Release Posted

  • Rick Owen
    Aug 9, 2003
      Jon,

      I'm babysitting a very active two-year-old granddaughter, so I don't have time at the moment to
      check, but if you will put (if there isn't already one) an hp-ux binary on the experimental page I
      will be happy to test it. I use jasspa-me exclusively on the hp-ux system at work.

      Thanks,
      Rick.

      --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
      > The current head of the development tree is
      > now available on http://www.jasspa.com/experimental.html
      >
      > This is not an official release and has been posted
      > to fix a problem on Linux.
      >
      > New things in this code drop include
      > - Improved folding support.
      > - Prototype of command "page-file" which
      > allows very large files to be viewed
      > without loading the whole file into
      > memory.
      > - Bug fixes.
      >
      > This is the 'head' of the current development
      > tree so be warned (although is in constant use
      > by us internally so it should be stable).
      >
      > This build has ONLY been tested on Windows,
      > Sun and Linux. The UNIX key input has yet to
      > be tested on HP-UX, IRIX, AIX and BSD systems.
      >
      > This is backwards compatible with the 12/02 release.
      >
      > Regards
      > Jon

      =====
      "Life is hard. It's even harder if you're stupid." -- John Wayne
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic