722RE: [jasspa] Disabling template text

    May 15, 2003
      Sorry for the rather large delay :-) The easiest way to do this is via the Buffer Setup, try the following:

      1) Load a C file
      2) Goto Help -> Buffer Setup
      3) In the Buffer Setup dialog set 'Insert New Template' to 'N'
      4) Exit

      You should never see a C template inserted again!

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic