695Re: [jasspa] December 2002 Release posted.

  • Rick Owen
    Dec 6, 2002
      Jon,

      When will there be binaries for hpux? I use me every day on an hpux system,
      but I have no access to compilers or such -- it's a production machine and my
      account doesn't allow development.

      Thanks,
      Rick.

      --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
      > The December 2002 release of JASSPA's MicroEmacs has now
      > been posted to http://www.jasspa.com The source and
      > a limited number of binaries are available. The information
      > pages have not been updated yet with the change details.
      > These will get filled in over the course of the next
      > few days as I collate all of the information together.
      >
      > If there are any problems with the HTML pages or
      > release then please drop me a line directly (off group).

      =====
      A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
      -- Bill Cosby

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic