653Re: NanoEmacs - how to stop backups completely?

  • hughes_dj
    Jun 6, 2002
      Thanks! Were is all this documented so that I can avoid asking lots
      of silly questions? I am very familiar with XEmacs lisp (my .emacs
      contains ~10,000 lines of elisp!) , but this microemacs syntax is
      still quite new and strange to me...

      -- djh

      --- In jasspa@y..., "Steven Phillips" <sphillips@p...> wrote:
      > Disable the backup mode, i.e. add the following to your ne.emf
      >
      > -1 global-mode "backup"
      >
      > Steve

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic