645Re: [jasspa] NanoEmacs and German keyboards

    Jun 5, 2002
      Make sure that the file "ne.emf" is really loading. To test
      the script then load ne.emf into "ne" and then

      M-x execute-buffer

      Try the keys again they should work. To see if
      the execution is taking the correct path then could
      splatter a few commands in the macro file i.e.

      1000 ml-write "Got here"

      Once executed try the keyboard again - if it now
      works then the start up file is not being located.
      Put the file "ne.emf" on the execution path.