624RE: [jasspa] i can?

    Apr 9, 2002
      We test ME thoroughly on Win98se, NT & Win2000 and on these platforms all
      problems that are found are fixed. It is rare to find a problem on one of
      these that does not manifest itself on all the rest, but this can happen
      because there are 2 main development streams, NT (leading to win2000 and XP)
      and Windows 95 (leading to 98 and now XP). However I do not know of any bug
      that shows up in one version which does not show up in some form in all the
      other versions of the same stream.

      So in short, while we have not thoroughly tested ME on ME I would not
      envisage many problems if any. Also I do have access to an ME box so if you
      do get any problems mail a bug report to support@... and I should be
      able to reproduce it.