618RE: [jasspa] Filtering out \0xA0?

    Mar 21, 2002
      If you are looking for a simple way to remove all 0xa0 characters (a zero
      sized space - I have seen these as well) then with magic mode enabled and at
      the top of the buffer do:

      replace-string "\xa0" ""

      If you want to replace all chars above 0xa0 use:

      replace-string "[\xa0-\xff]" ""

      You can turn this into a simple macro as follows:

      define-macro remove-bogus-chars
      set-alpha-mark "P"
      -1 buffer-mode "view"
      1 buffer-mode "magic"