519RE: [jasspa] Abbreviation files (.eaf) anybody used \d ?

    Jan 14, 2002
      Jon,
      They are both there and do work, they execute the 0x08 & 0x7f
      characters/keys resp. which as they are not bound get inserted into the
      current buffer (which is the 'junk' you are seeing). Instead these
      abbreviations should be executing the Backspace and Delete keys but
      currently there is no way to do this so we need to add \B and \D (in the
      same fashion as \E was added to get around this same issue with the Escape
      key).