472RE: [jasspa] Re: flashing brackets, parenthesis, etc

    Nov 11, 2001

      Thanks for spotting this, I'll fix the docs.

      > b) fence matching is always active, regardless of setting of CMODE
      >
      > This is kind of annoying when typing things like smilies in text
      > files. :-)

      This is a tricky one, think of the poor programmer who is still using lisp,
      the lisp support does not use cmode but if I switched of fence matching life
      would become a lot more difficult. This evidently needs to be a setting on a
      per buffer type basis (i.e. an option in buffer-setup), a new buffer mode
      would fit the bill the best I think.