391RE: [jasspa] improved buffer popup: ordered by file extension

    Aug 9, 2001
      I've just noticed a bug in the documentation, @# is documented twice! Using
      the search in the OSD based help (Help -> General Help) finds lots of docs
      and examples using it in a flash.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Jon Green J.D.Naughton-Green
      Project Manager

      SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd
      The Communication Centre
      South Street
      Staines Tel(direct): +44 (0)1784 428614
      MIDDLESEX Tel(s/w board): +44 (0)1784 428600 ext 614
      TW18 4QE Fax: +44 (0)1784 428620
      England Email (work): jon@...
      Email (home): jon@...

      any material posted to this list.