388Re: [jasspa] improved buffer popup: ordered by file extension

  • dgroth@gmx.de
    Aug 9, 2001
      this works well,
      so I should build the menus on the fly using two nested while's
      (OK one while, one goto -- nested while's are in ME impossible - a
      pitty ...) getting the infos from the registry. After studying osd.emf
      this seems to be possible, however I am still confused by these #l0,
      #l1, #l2, etc vars. It's difficult to manage so it takes a little bit
      time to understand the code ...
      But what is @# ??? It is used a lot but not described in the docs.

      Detlef

      >Attached is a fixed version, still a small problem which the automatic
      >opening of the sub-menus when you use the mouse to execute the command.
      >
      >Would be good if it used the Quick Open file type list - users could then
      >use user-setup to define there own list of buffer/file types.
      >
      >Steve

      <snip>
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic