288Re: [jasspa] problem: pressing z,u or t leads to starting of genereting conte

    Jul 6, 2000
      The bindings for Latex are defined in hklatex.emf.

      As far as I can make out f6, f7, f8 are bound to
      list generating functions. You may have created
      your own bindings. You can check the active
      bindings by

      M-x describe-bindings

      Do this in the tex buffer, this will show you what
      the key bindings are. The local buffer ones are
      listed at the top.

      As for z, u, t, r - I do not see these
      anywhere ??

      To unbind any of the bindings then create
      a "mylatex.emf" in your user directory
      with the following:-

      define-macro my-fook-latex
      !force buffer-unbind-key "f7" ; Unbind latex-list-section
      !force buffer-unbind-key "f8" ; Unbind latext-list-label
      !emacro

      Note that the !force is there incase it fails when
      not bound.

      Hope that helps
      Jon.