2714RE: Re: New version

  • isaacpei
    Nov 18, 2013

      hi Jon and everyone,

      maybe it was suggested before, maybe we can use github for code repository? recently I checked Linus's uemacs repository, it looks like some utf-8 support is there: http://git.kernel.org/cgit/editors/uemacs/uemacs.git/log/

      I really like microemacs, though I mostly use it for quick edit as it is so Fast!

      - I just had some problem to compile and run  it on arm-based ubuntu (running on crouton in a chromebook), though the command line seems work properly, so I have to use vim, or emacs there for those scenarios. I lack I felt that is needed these days are some package system - such as package.el for emacs now make it super easy to install packages on emacs, pathogen on vim etc etc. ... just one idea (maybe others have tried ...) to embed lua/luajit in memacs, so that it can be a fast editor, plus a powerful scripting language engine ....

       Best regards,

         Isaac

      ---In jasspa@yahoogroups.com, <azynheira@...> wrote:

      Hi Jon,
      When can we have the snapshot ? :P

      Kind Regards and Thanks,
      Pedro
      --- In jasspa@yahoogroups.com, Pedro Gomes <azynheira@...> wrote:

      > Hi Jon,
      > Yeah, that would the plan :-) I don't want fancy stuff, just something a
      > little more up to date I can play around with — A snap shot is just fine!.
      >
      > Just put it somewhere in JASSPA ftp directory (/development would be nice!)
      > of share a Dropbox folder if you have one!
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Kind Regards,
      > Pedro

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic