2691Re: [jasspa] Justification

    Feb 8, 2013
      Hi Jerome,

      I am afraid not because the default setting is built into each individual file template (hkxxx.emf).

      I must admit I do not really understand what what problem you are trying to solve, as most files are conventionally left to right and only the formatted text formats performs fully justified text against both margins, hence there has never been a need to globally modify justification across all buffer modes.