2677Re: [jasspa] Re: two specific question from a new user

  • Tom Hundt
    Jan 17, 2012
      I don't think so.  (This is annoying when viewing many Windows readme files that are saved using Notepad, which DOES have it.)  You end up having to do ifill-paragraph on the whole document (or 'restyle-buffer') to read the lines.  That does modify the buffer though.

      There is a buffer mode called "wrap" which has nothing to do with viewing; it turns on word wrapping so if you type past the wrap point it will reformat (fill) the paragraph.

      Maybe I'm wrong and it exists and I just don't know about it; it's happened before...  I'm using version 20090909.

      -Th

      On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 11:39 AM, isaacpei <isaacpei@...> wrote:

      so there isn't a softwrap feature?

      --