      From: "Steven Phillips" <bill@...>
      To: jasspa@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 11/29/2011 1:48:45 PM
      Subject: Re: [jasspa] New files, create as CR only on Windows, not CR&LF

      Not sure how you had removed the 'lf' mode but global-mode is the right way to go for a global change, alternatively consider creating a my<file-type>.emf hook to change just one file type.

      Note that if you have 'auto' mode still enabled lf mode will still be enabled for old files that have lf chars in their end of line format.

      Steve