2668New Jasspa version not making using session files?

  • hops
    Nov 26 11:23 PM
      Hi all

      Has anyone else noticed any problems with the latest jasspa me version
      not using or reading session files ??

      I updated to use the new version about a month ago and immediately
      noticed the latest version did not correctly read/use the previous
      version session files
      (regenerate the previous session) and does not correctly read/use
      session files made from a new changed session done within itself..

      The session files seem to have the correct ( new session ) info - file
      names at least and the startup status line message indicate the session
      has been read ( but files not loaded....)

      -- hops
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic