2660Re: [jasspa] suddenly everything quote highlighted!

    Oct 31 6:11 AM
      It is either
      a) Error in the syntax
      b) follows a long comment, the backwards search cannot locate the opening or closing comment bracket character causing the highlighting to get confused.

      My guess is b), you can increase the backwards search length in c.emf, but this will slow things down, but is unlikely to make much difference on modern processor hardware. When it happenes then scroll the screen up one line at a time and see when it stops doing it. This will give your better idea what is wrong and the likely starting point of the problem.

      If you are able to send some code that reproduces the issue then that would be useful.