2636Re: Overwrite Selection

  • cp200205
    May 4 9:44 AM
      Steve,

      I am terribly sorry! I have not gotten an email from the Jasspa group since 11/02/2010 for some reason. I need to look at the mail logs and figure out what went wrong. I did not see this (or any other message past that date) until I posted one this morning. When I saw it didn't come in I came to the web interface to see if it actually posted and now see all sorts of other messages I have not got.

      Anyway, I did apply the patch just now and it seems to be working great. About the copying of the region to the clipboard. I personally like that. I didn't catch on that it was doing that. However it is not the way the MS-shift stuff works in Microsoft. So... can it be the way it works in MicroEmacs? As I said, I personally like it that way but I'm probably not the only one using it. I guess it matters how much MicroEmacs wants to emulate the MS shift stuff. That's your call.

      Jeremy