2550Re: [jasspa] Re: More indent questions

  • Jeremy Cowgar
    Apr 20, 2010
      On 4/20/2010 4:00 PM, Jon Green wrote:

      Hi Jeremy,

      Sorry I have not had a lot of time and to help you then we have to actually
      write a complete template and find some examples.

      After looking at the examples on the web page then I am struggling because
      there is no clear anchor in the syntax to determine when the indent is supposed
      to end.

      Anyway I had a play around and have so far come up with nothing that works
      every case of your examples and the document on josl. When I look at your
      example below I am wondering how you got the indent working at all?

      Oh... My indentation was only working for the constructs which was pretty easy, obviously:

      TRUE if
      ...."Hello" println

      I did not get anything working for indenting a word definition properly. So, for me things would indent like this:

      TRUE if
      ...."Hello" println

      which is wrong in Josl, as *any* non-space, non-comment in column 1 defines a new word (function). The above should look like:

      ....TRUE if
      ........"Hello" println

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic