2546Re: More indent questions

  • Jeremy Cowgar
    Apr 20, 2010
      No input on this? Just to make sure formatting was correct, period = space

      say-hello
      ...."Hello" println

      say-hello-10-times
      ....10 times
      ........say-hello
      ....next

      main
      ....say-hello-10-times

      I can make the things such as 10 times ... say-hello indent properly,
      but how do I make things such as say-hello, then the next line (and all
      subsequent lines) be indented?

      Jeremy

      On 4/12/2010 1:34 PM, Jeremy Cowgar wrote:
      > I am trying to write a mode for the Josl programming language,
      > http://www.josl.org
      >
      > I can get everything to indent, i.e.
      >
      > is-person? if
      > "Hello, Person!" println
      > end
      >
      > except for the new words...
      >
      > say-hello
      > "Hello" println
      >
      > main
      > say-hello
      > say-hello
      > 10 times
      > say-hello
      > next
      >
      > So, if a word starts in column 1, then it's a new top level word. That
      > top level word's definition continues until a new top level word
      > begins. Now, in practical use, you separate two top level words by two
      > blank lines, so that could be used to detect the end of a word for
      > indentation.
      >
      > Does anyone have an idea on how this can be accomplished?
      >
      > Jeremy

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic