2545More indent questions

  • Jeremy Cowgar
    Apr 12, 2010
      I am trying to write a mode for the Josl programming language,
      http://www.josl.org

      I can get everything to indent, i.e.

      is-person? if
      "Hello, Person!" println
      end

      except for the new words...

      say-hello
      "Hello" println

      main
      say-hello
      say-hello
      10 times
      say-hello
      next

      So, if a word starts in column 1, then it's a new top level word. That
      top level word's definition continues until a new top level word begins.
      Now, in practical use, you separate two top level words by two blank
      lines, so that could be used to detect the end of a word for indentation.

      Does anyone have an idea on how this can be accomplished?

      Jeremy
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic