2492Re: [jasspa] Re: Alpha Test - A standalone windows executable

    Nov 1, 2009
      azynheira wrote:
      > Hi Jon
      > Good work!

      Hi Pedro,

      > I had used standalone application by using StartKits in Tcl and this I would believe its the same idea concept?

      Yes much the same.

      > I makes ME (even) more appealing, just one .exe file and your private stuff and voila :-)

      Yes - sometimes you do not want to install but want something a bit more than
      nano and just want it to run.

      > Do you have this concept working for Linux as well ?

      I've not built a Linux one yet. Just about to boot up my VMs for Linux testing.
      It does work on Sun Solaris so Linux should be the same. I'm just going through
      the platforms testing them so I'll post a Linux once I have built and confirmed
      its OK.