2450Re: [jasspa] Auto mode not implemented anymore [1 Attachment]

    Oct 15 1:18 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 38 KB

    Thanks for spotting that, agreed the Auto mode can be removed, the attached version has the remaining options moved around to make better use of the space and fixes a buggette in your version (the 'F-Type Buffer Sel' argument was not changed from 17 to 16).

    Gomes, Pedro (NSN - PT/Amadora) wrote:

    Hi Jon,
    I've found out that the auto mode was removed in a previous version - and besides the typo in the documentation, the user setup has a setting for it, that performs nothing with the exception of setting a variable in the registry.

    I've tweaked and removed that in the 'userstp.emf' file that I send attached.

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic