2450Re: [jasspa] Auto mode not implemented anymore [1 Attachment]

    Oct 15, 2009
    Pedro,

    Thanks for spotting that, agreed the Auto mode can be removed, the attached version has the remaining options moved around to make better use of the space and fixes a buggette in your version (the 'F-Type Buffer Sel' argument was not changed from 17 to 16).

    Steve

    Gomes, Pedro (NSN - PT/Amadora) wrote:

    Hi Jon,
    I've found out that the auto mode was removed in a previous version - and besides the typo in the documentation, the user setup has a setting for it, that performs nothing with the exception of setting a variable in the registry.

    I've tweaked and removed that in the 'userstp.emf' file that I send attached.
    <<userstp.emf>>
    Regards,
    Pedro

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic