2441Re: [jasspa] Re: 20090909 Linux, window height = entire screen

  • Tom Hundt
    Oct 6, 2009
      Okay, re my strange resizing problem (super tall, super skinny windows) I've figured it out.  (It finally dawned on me to run 'me -v\$debug=3' and just step through all the macros.)

      Line 391 of me.emf has this
          4 popup-window

      about which the manpage says

              When  n is 4 then both the frame position and frame size on the Desktop
              Window is adjusted, this is the same as  3 except the frame size may
              also be adjusted to fit on the desktop. The  name argument is not

      If I comment out the line, everything works great. :-)

      On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
      Tom Hundt wrote:
      > Thanks. I agree, I bet the x server is giving it a wrong value. It's
      > almost like they were reversed, or something.
      > -Tom

      Hi Tom,

      There is now a new source bundle on www.jasspa.com dated 20090926. The
      main fixes in this are:

      * Linux build fix with GCC 4.3.3
      * Linux fix for X-Window size
      * Fix for ClearCase garbled data.

      I've also updated the Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty) package (guess where I was

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic