2441Re: [jasspa] Re: 20090909 Linux, window height = entire screen
- Oct 6, 2009Okay, re my strange resizing problem (super tall, super skinny windows) I've figured it out. (It finally dawned on me to run 'me -v\$debug=3' and just step through all the macros.)Line 391 of me.emf has this4 popup-windowabout which the manpage saysWhen n is 4 then both the frame position and frame size on the DesktopWindow is adjusted, this is the same as 3 except the frame size mayalso be adjusted to fit on the desktop. The name argument is notrequired.If I comment out the line, everything works great. :-)-ThOn Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:Tom Hundt wrote:Hi Tom,
> Thanks. I agree, I bet the x server is giving it a wrong value. It's
> almost like they were reversed, or something.
There is now a new source bundle on www.jasspa.com dated 20090926. The
main fixes in this are:
* Linux build fix with GCC 4.3.3
* Linux fix for X-Window size
* Fix for ClearCase garbled data.
I've also updated the Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty) package (guess where I was
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>