2395Re: [jasspa] JASSPA MicroEmacs 2009 - Beta version release.

    Sep 3, 2009
      Deak, Ferenc wrote:
      > On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Jon Green<jon@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> A Beta version of MicroEmacs 2009 has been uploaded to
      >>
      >> http://www.jasspa.com/release_20090909
      >>
      >> This also includes a new Windows installer setup.exe.
      >> Any problems then please let us know.
      >>

      > Compiled successfully on the latest debian stable release (5.0/lenny), now
      > testing it...
      >
      > Thanks for the new release.
      >
      > Ferenc Deak

      Hi Ferenc Deak,

      Thanks for the info. There are a few more minor tweaks and changes to
      appear in the next few days. We hope to complete and publicly publish by
      the beginning of next week.

      Win32: We know that the Windows setup v2 is missing a link to the help
      file on XP (can temporary fix by changing the help file from me.hlp to
      me.chm)