2358Mac version?

    Mar 11, 2009
      Hey has anyone done anything along the lines of making a native Mac
      version? By native I mean not X11, which works great, but using their
      real window manager, Carbon or whatever they call it. There's a bit of
      extra functionality that could be gained by this: being able to drag and
      drop onto a running window, better clipboard functionality, etc.

      Jon Green wrote:

      > On Tue 10/03/09 4:48 PM , "Christof Boeckler" microemacs@... sent:
      >> Thanks!
      >>
      >> *Now* everything works, but until I changed the settings in setup (from
      >> narrow, no splitter to something else and back) my scrollbar looked like
      >> this:
      >>
      >> http://jamesie.de/tmp/useless.png
      >> i.e. rather useless, although I had over 70 lines. At first I thought it
      >> was because of my new bigger screen (1600x1200 res.). But now it works
      >> fine.The screenshot above looks like a little bug to me.
      >>
      >> Christof
      >
      > Ah OK. Agreed that is not very clever.
      >
      > Does not do that in my version here but then again it has been patched on numerous occasions and so has likely been fixed.
      >
      > We really need to splash another release.
      >
      > Jon.
      >

      >> Jon Green schrieb:

      >> noticed this, but at the > moment my
      >> configurable feature or more> > some king of buggy behaviour?
      >> it?> >
      >>> M-x user-setup
      >>> Platform->Scroll Bars
      >>>
      >>> Jon.