2329Re: BUG [September 2008 beta] - Win32

  • Pedro Gomes
    Jun 30, 2008
      Hi Jon,

      Sorry about my dyslexia :P, but I was refering to the latest 2008
      development snapshot.

      It seems that only the 'Shift-LeftMouseButton' assignment is not
      working the mouse.emf file is not loaded prior to use. If I load it by
      using the code I sent added to the end of me.emf it works like a charm.

      Waiting for new stuff, is always swell.
      Regards,
      Pedro