2328Re: [jasspa] BUG [September 2008 beta] - Win32

    Jun 30, 2008
      Pedro Gomes wrote:
      > Hello All,
      > Found a problem in the assignment of the Sift-Left-Button assignment.
      > It never seems to work (all the others and with the other buttons are
      > correct - don't ask me why). And the only way I found to make it work
      > was my forcing the load of the "mouse.emf" in the bottom of me.emf file.
      > Below a piece of code to append the me.emf file.
      > Please note I don't believe this is a nice and neat way to do it, but
      > it does work :-)
      > ----cut here----
      > ; Load in the mouse handling routines if required
      > !if &band $mouse 0x10
      > !force exec-file "mouse"
      > !endif
      > ---cut here--------

      Hi Pedro,

      Are you referring to the the me20080218_dev_snapshot that is here:

      or the official September 2006 image?

      We should probably try to find some time to properly bundle the source
      code that we are using and make a full release with the latest bug fixes
      and features. There is some new stuff like the built-in grep and find
      that I just cannot do without - hence the snapshot which allowed me to
      get it onto some remote machines.

      As of the end of today I should have a brief window of availability and
      will try and muster enough time to do a full release. Sorry we have both
      been far too busy up to now to make this happen.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic