2313Re: RE: [jasspa] Client-Server Problems with find-file, goto-line

  • Bryan Schofield
    Apr 10, 2008
      I'm afraid I can't find it, but I remember the changes were pretty
      simple. A couple of C files. This would have been 3 years or so ago...
      I can't search the Yahoo Groups archives (blocked by corporate web
      proxy) but I know I posted something, whether it was code or not I
      can't remember.

      On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Detlef Groth <dgroth@...> wrote:

      > Hi Brian,
      >
      > sounds very interesting,
      > do you have still some code around for the Tcl integration ?
      >
      > regards,
      > Detlef
      > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
      > > Datum: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 08:40:37 -0400
      > > Von: "Bryan Schofield" <schofield.bryan@...>
      > > An: MicroEmacs <jasspa@yahoogroups.com>
      > > Betreff: RE: [jasspa] Client-Server Problems with find-file, goto-line
      >

      > > Detlef -
      > >
      > > Once apon a time I integrated a TCL interpreter with MicroEmacs that
      > > provided a new ME command "tcl some tcl statement" and one new TCL
      > > command "emf some-me-macro" With just a little bit of macros and TCL
      > > procs it was very easy to get tight integration. It looks like you
      > > going down an ME based TCL IDE road, so this may be an option to
      > > consider.
      > >
      > > cheers
      > >
      > > -- bryan

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links