2296Re: New mode questions

  • cp200205
    Dec 28, 2007
      One more question in regards to this mode... (again, period "." means
      space in this message)

      message = "Dear Mr. John Doe,\n\n"
      "This here is a message to you that is spanning "
      "several lines in it's source code file.\n\n"
      "I hope you enjoy!"

      That's how it currently formats, but I would like it to format as:

      message = "Dear Mr. John Doe,\n\n"
      ...."This here is a message to you that is spanning "
      ...."several lines in it's source code file.\n\n"
      ...."I hope you enjoy!"

      or indented all the way to the "'s, such as:

      message = "Dear Mr. John Doe,\n\n"
      .........."This here is a message to you that is spanning "
      .........."several lines in it's source code file.\n\n"
      .........."I hope you enjoy!"

      So. With the almost complete falcon mode, there is that issue as well as:

      if 1
      ....printl( "Hello ")
      end

      vs.

      if 1: printl( "Hello" )

      if 1:
      ....printl( "Hello" )

      The first if works great, I cannot figure out how to make the other
      two work.

      Jeremy Cowgar
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic