2290Kudos

  • rlcgreen
    Nov 8, 2007
      What an amazing editor. I am not a programmer- just an "informed"
      Windows (GUI) end-user who also toys with Linux on occasion.

      Jasspa seems to straddle (in a remarkable way) that middle ground
      between console and GUI editor. I haven't come across anything
      remotely similar. Some have criticized this approach as a muddy
      compromise.

      But Jasspa is a superb editor in either the "GUI" or traditional
      configurations- it is my power editor of choice under Win XP.

      Very few applications impress me anymore- but Jasspa continues to
      impresses me in spades. Humbling really. Thank you!