2270Dir Files - Toolbar Bug

  • Dr. Detlef Groth
    Jun 27, 2007
      Hello all,

      I recently observed a boog with the Dir Files - Toolbar. If you click
      on the filename ME creates a new file with a leading number like "54
      comment.emf" taken from the Dir Files listing. The correct filename
      would be without the leading number. Furthermore the directory listing
      seems to disappear if clicking on the "." and ".." entries. I was
      hunting trought the tool*.emf files for trying to fix this. But I did
      not find the region where the logic for this toolbar-stuff was sitting.

      Tested Platforms: Win32 and Linux64

      Any chance to fix this ?

      regards,
      Detlef