2261Re: [jasspa] Re: symbolic link and file-browser

    May 28, 2007
      FYI It's working for me (SuSE 32-bit) and it's been very stable over the
      past few years. What versions are you using?

      One thing I'd ask is, when you hit F10 to bring up the file browser,
      does it recognize the symbolic links? (It should display for example
      "HackSym/ -> Hack" for a link created using 'ln -s Hack HackSym'.)

      How far does it get when it crashes? When you click on (or hit Return
      on) one of these entries, it says at the bottom, "[Evaluating <item>]".
      It also changes the directory tree display on the left to show the
      directories in the selected dir. And it changes the pane on the right
      to show the directories and files.

      -Th

      --
      Thomas Hundt <tom@...> +1-415-867-6698