2247(how-to) prevent unbinding of RETURN ?

  • Ian
    Mar 31, 2007
      while using 20060909 for 10.3 MacOS....

      ... accidentially managed to unbind the RETURN terminator, then had to
      force-quit the shell entirely, as no amount of fiddling allowed me to
      recover it.

      How do I prevent that from happening in the future?

      (in other words: what is the prescribed way of exiting the potentially
      destructive global-unbind-key op ["esc C-k"] ?)

      Also, sorry if that's an RTFM question: is there an equivalent to
      ME3.9 emacs.rc file in the distribution, one executed by default upon

      Thanks in advance.