2167Re: [jasspa] JST Mode, any docs?

  • jon@jasspa.com
    Dec 4, 2006
      > On 12/4/06, Phillips, Steven <sphillips@...> wrote:
      >
      >> I think you might be running a slightly out of date version, the jst
      >> docs and shift to using
      >> JST in notes was about the last change made to the latest release.
      >
      > well, i also think so :) -- but what is the latest version then? mine
      > is the following:
      >
      > dsjkvf on Sisyphus: ~> me -V
      > MicroEmacs 06 - Date 2006/09/09 - freebsd
      >
      > also, if these documents are now included in help, then i can probably
      > find 'em somewhere on jasspa.com?

      If the jst(9) notes are not in your help pages (will be referenced in the
      glossary) then your 'metree' is not up to date. Download a new metree
      bundle and replace your existing macro files. The metree-2 (patched
      version) will work with your FreeSBD binary which is likely to be the
      first release.

      If you do not want to replace the whole tree then download the file me.ehf
      and replace it with what you have at the moment (or extract from metree).
      I would suggest the whole tree is the best route.

      Jon.